Specification, technical advice and guidance
Take advantage of our free advisory service which is available to those in the building industry who specify or use FloPlast products. Our knowledgeable team offer technical assistance regarding product and installation details.
So, why should you specify FloPlast?
Wide range of profiles, sizes and colours available.
- Manufactured at our site in Kent and our sister company in Cork, Ireland.
- Low maintenance.
- Manufactured from high performance plastics materials.
- Delivery to site option.
- Quick and easy installation.
- 100% recyclable sustainable products.
- 10 and 20 year guarantees available for the Rainwater and Roofline systems, with online registration.
- Branches nationwide stocking FloPlast products.
- Onsite support and training.
- CAD drawings are free to download in PDF, CAD & BIM format.
- Materials scheduled from drawings and bills of quantities priced on request.
- In house training at our Head Office in Kent.
- Compatibility with other systems.
- Before and after Technical assistance free of charge.
FloPlast operates quality, health & safety, energy efficiency and environment management systems which have been assessed by BSI and comply with the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2015 Certificate No. FM 501414, BS EN ISO 18001 Certificate No. OHS 593622, BS EN ISO 50001:2011 Certificate No. ENMS 638370 and BS EN ISO 14001:2015 Certificate No. EMS 538445.
Sustainable friendly products include:
PVC Cladding Systems has been assessed and given an A+ rating, which allows the specifier/housebuilder to claim the code for sustainable homes maximum of three points when using PVC cladding on an external wall system.
StormSaver, a rainwater harvesting system used to collect rainwater to be reused around the home for flushing toilets, supplying washing machines and outside taps. This process is environmental friendly and creates a saving on costly water bills, for more information, visit our download page to view the brochure.
Water Butts and Diverters, used to collect rainwater from your roof top and reused on your garden/lawn.
For more information on our products, accreditation, certificate downloads and environmental policy, please view our downloads page.