Half Round Guttering & Downpipe Installation
Company: Darren Cook Ltd
Merchant: Professional Building Supplies
Products used: Black Hi-Cap Rainwater Systems, Fascia and Soffits
Location: Stumble Lane, Ashford
Nestling in the heart of Kent, Ashford is one of the country's fastest growing towns in England. Located in Kent with its stunning countryside and picture-postcard villages, Ashford maintains a strong rural appeal with excellent commuting links.
The bungalow, which boasts a beautiful exterior, required a refurbishment of its rainwater and roofline systems. Installer, and home owner, Darren Cook was very pleased with the aesthetics of the products as well as how user-friendly it all was install.
We are delighted Darren chose our products for this beautiful, quaint property.
Here are some of the features and benefits of our Hi-Cap Rainwater systems:
- A semi-elliptical profile
- High capacity – ideal for large roof areas
- Pre-fitted gutter seal retaining clip system for fast user friendly installation
- The high flow rate could result in less outlets and reduced drainage runs
- Both 68mm and 80mm round downpipes can be connected to the gutter system
To watch the installation of these products on this property click here.
For more on our Rainwater systems click here.
For more on our Roofline systems click here.