Empire Park, Greenhithe, Kent
Installation of Fascia, Hollow Soffit and Black Hi-Cap.
Company: A B Canham.
Merchant: Professional Building Supplies Limited.
Products used: Mammoth Fascia in White, Hollow Soffit, Black Hi-Cap gutter with 68mm downpipe.
Location: Empire Park, Knockhall Road, Greenhithe, DA9 9EZ
This secluded development of 40 new homes is nestled in a hidden valley and offers a selection of elegant 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes in their own mature landscaped setting.
The new homes at Empire Park have been designed for modern luxury living and have impeccable design features. The FloPlast products used on these houses were Mammoth Fascia board in white, Hollow Soffit, Black Hi-Cap gutter, with 68mm downpipe.
Fascia and Soffit Features and Benefits:
- FloPlast offer a range of Fascia Boards for use in both new build work, total replacement or refurbishment by covering existing timber.
- Soffits can be formed using several options. On this occasion Hollow Soffit was used, which comes in a 300mm width. This is a great alternative to the standard cellular soffit and is extremely competitive.
Hi-Cap Features and Benefits:
- 115mm/68mm & 80mm systems available.
- A semi – elliptical profile.
- High capacity – ideal for large roof areas.
- Pre-fitted gutter seal retaining clip system for fast user-friendly installation.
- The high flow rate could result in less outlets and reduced drainage runs.
- Both 68mm and 80mm round downpipes can be connected to the gutter system.
- For an improved aesthetic gutter line when viewed from below, use RKN2 top hung bracket.
For more information on the Rainwater products above, please click here.
And for Roofline products, please click here.