Anthracite grey Hi-Cap installation
Company: Cambrian Properties Ltd
Merchant: W.A. Thorpe & Sons Ltd
Products used: Hi-Cap in anthracite grey
Location: Jamestown, St Helena Island, STHL 1ZZ
Cambrian house is an early Georgian house with an extending porch in the style of a bay window.
Our customer used the standard Hi-Cap gutter, but he ordered special made to measure angles of 127° for the bay window area.
Stylish, great design, quality and Hi-Cap gives flexibility without looking overbearing. Our customer was very pleased with how sturdy the gaskets are between the fittings.
Hi-Cap Benefits and Features:
- 115mm/68mm & 80mm systems available.
- A semi – elliptical profile.
- High capacity – ideal for large roof areas.
- Pre-fitted gutter seal retaining clip system for fast user friendly installation.
- The high flow rate could result in less outlets and reduced drainage runs.
- Both 68mm and 80mm round downpipes can be connected to the gutter system.
- For an improved aesthetic gutter line when viewed from below, use RKN2 top hung bracket.
For more information on FloPlast Rainwater Systems including gutters and fittings, please click here.