● Comprehensive, integrated and modern range of products and systems for all soil and waste applications.
● Components have a consistent high – gloss finish and colour and are essentially maintenance free.
● Tough and durable, yet lightweight for ease of installation.
● Compatible with most other existing materials and systems manufactured to British/European Standards.
● Manufactured to British/European Standards specification where applicable.
● Colour matching between systems facilitates colour co – ordination where sanitary pipework is located externally.
BS EN 12380 Air Admittance Valves
Kitemark: KM 512471
BS EN 1455-1 – Plastic piping systems for soil and waste DISCHARGE (low and high temperature) within the building structure – ABS.
Kitemark: KM 548614-ABS Solvent Weld
BS5255 – Thermoplastic waste pipe and fittings.
BS EN 1329 – Unplasticized poly vinyl chloride (PVC-U). Specifications for pipes, fittings and the system.
Kitemark: KM 544331/KM 563460
BS EN 1453 – Plastics piping systems for soil and waste discharge (low and high temperature) within the building structure.
Kitemark: KM 572704 – Structured Wall Pipe
BS 4514: 2001 – Unplasticized PVC soil and ventilating pipes of 82.4 mm minimum mean outside diameter, and fittings and accessories of 82.4 mm and of other sizes. Specification
BS EN 1451-1 – Plastic piping systems for soil and waste DISCHARGE (low and high temperature) within the building structure – Polypropylene (PP). Specifications for pipes, fittings and the system.
BS EN 5254 – Specification for polypropylene waste pipe and fittings (external diameter 34.6 mm, 41.0 mm and 54.1 mm)
BS EN 274-1 – Waste fittings for sanitary appliances. Requirements
BS 5627: 1984 – Specification for plastics connectors for use with horizontal outlet vitreous china WC pans
BS EN 14680 – Adhesives for non-pressure thermoplastic piping systems. Specifications
BS EN 681 – Elastomeric seals. Material requirements for pipe joint seals used in water and drainage applications. Part 1 vulcanised rubber
BS EN 1366-3: 2009 – Fire resistant tests on service installations – Penetration seals (Fire Collars).