● Provides an efficient means of waste water drainage and foul discharge from above ground drainage systems.
● Manufactured in PVC-U to give a strong and durable product, lightweight and easy to work with and suitable for high temperature waste discharge.
● Fittings have an aesthetic modern look, are compact in size yet remain within the British Standard specification.
● Push-Fit joint through an innovatively designed seal and snap cap system.
● Comprehensive range of fittings to suit most installations and which integrate with all FloPlast Above and Below Ground Drainage Systems.
● FloPlast Socketed Underground Pipe incorporates the latest blown end technology. The easy fit rubber seal is held in place via a circular plastic insert allowing for retention of the seal in transit and a perfect connection for jointing.
● All Push-Fit underground fittings have a captive seal and snapcap which are designed to be user-friendly – no sharp edges, and with space restrictions in mind, allow for an easy fit connection. The seal is double ribbed, and the sockets incorporate a recessed area to provide space for the rubber seal to locate as the pipe is inserted, forming a high-capacity pressure joint.
BS EN 1401-1 – Plastic piping systems for non-pressure underground drainage and sewerage. Unplasticized poly(vinyl chloride) (PVC-U). KM 544332 / KM 563461.
BS EN 13476-2 – Plastics piping systems for non-pressure underground drainage and sewerage. Structured-wall piping systems of unplasticized poly(vinyl chloride) (PVC-U), polypropylene (PP) and polyethylene (PE). KM 563462.
BS EN 681 – Elastomeric seals. Material requirements for pipe joint seals used in water and drainage applications.