A wonderful example of our External Air Admittance Valve installed.
External Air Admittance Valves will allow the installation of an external soil pipe within 3 metres of any opening and terminate at the same height as if it were installed internally, i.e. 200mm (minimum) above the highest wet entry point to the soil vent pipe.
- Kitemarked to KM 512474
- A1 rated in accordance with BS EN 12380
- Removal of unsightly ventilation stack
- Eliminates the need for the installer to work & handle pipe above the roof line. (Work at Height (WAHR) and Manual Handling Regulations.
- Reduced installation time
- Push-fit for 110mm/82mm
- Materials cost saving - bends, pipe, vent cowl
- Available in black, white & grey
Back to news