FloPlast’s Channel Drainage is the perfect solution for collecting surface water around domestic areas, in order to protect your home!
FloDrain is available in both plastic and the aesthetically pleasing, galvanised grate! Designed to withstand the Class A15 loading of a standard vehicle (15kN) and has been manufactured to meet the BS EN ISO 9001 quality standard and conforms to BS EN 1433.
Channel drainage is ideally located in the following areas:
- Driveways (light vehicles only) and pathways.
- Patios and conservatories.
- Swimming pools and sports areas.
- Gardens and water features.
- Retaining walls.
Forget the pain of planning permission as our channel drainage meets all the current building regulations! So, what else is so special about out channel drainage? Let me tell you all about our system features…
- CE marked in accordance with the Construction Products Register.
- Slip resistant and heel guard.
- Concave design and deeper outlet for improved flow.
- A15 load rating – tested to BS EN 1433.
- No locking bars required.
- Grate is easily removed with a flat head screwdriver.
- Spacer used to connect the quad connector to the threshold for access in the event of a blockage.
- Threshold used at the front of a door allows installation to conform to Part M of the Building Regs.
- Sump trap with integrated basket to collect debris before it enters the system.
If you require any more information, please visit here to download the FloPlast Channel Drainage leaflet and explore the whole range!Back to news