Underground Drainage System Installation
Company: Turner and Green
Merchant: Professional Building Supplies
Unit: 8 Detached Houses (New Builds)
Products Used: Underground Drainage System (Access Chambers, Pipes and Fittings)
Location: Hubbards Lane, Boughton Monchelsea
The new properties are being developed in Boughton Monchelsea, a rural setting with areas of classic Kent countryside that is coupled with links to a vibrant town life. These properties are perfectly situated at just a few minutes’ drive away from national treasures such as Leeds Castle and Boughton Monchelsea Place.
The property developers, Turner and Green, have selected FloPlast Underground Drainage Systems to be fitted for the entire plot. This range of products include a selection of access chambers, pipes and fittings. They selected FloPlast products due to the quality and competitive price of the product, as well as the invaluable service from their merchant.
Paul Newman, installer for Turner and Green, stated “FloPlast underground products are great, they are high quality which isn’t compromised by the price. The parts fit together very easily and securely which has saved us time on site. Overall I’m very impressed with the products.”
Underground Drainage System Benefits and Features:
- 110mm & 160mm drainage systems available.
- Provides an efficient means of waste water drainage and foul discharge from above and below ground.
- Withstands high temperatures.
- PVC-U – strong, durable and resilient.
- Manufactured to current British Standards.
- All access chambers possess innovatively designed flexible connections for all inlets allowing a 10° movement in any direction.
For more information on FloPlast Underground Drainage Systems including 110mm/160mm Pipes, Fittings and Access Chambers, please click here.