Melfort Farm, East Sussex
Installation of Cast Iron Effect Hi-Cap, downpipes and FloPlast drainage.
Company: Progressive Developers.
Merchant: Professional Building Supplies Limited.
Products used: Hi-Cap in Cast Iron Effect with 68mm downpipe.
Location: Melfort Farm Development, Wadhurst Road, Frant, Tunbridge Wells, East Sussex, TN3.
A private gated development of three exclusive homes have been completed in an impressive rural setting, one mile from Frant’s pretty High Street.
Each of these three new homes, are different from the other. Designed to resemble properties that have evolved over time, these grand homes combine different period styles using traditional materials such as tile hanging, weather boarding, a clay roof, and the FloPlast ‘Cast Iron Style’ rainwater system.
Hi-Cap ‘Cast Iron’ are a stylish choice ideal for large roof areas, with a great design and quality giving flexibility, but without looking overbearing. They come with a 20 year colour guarantee from FloPlast.
Hi-Cap Benefits and Features:
- 115mm/68mm & 80mm systems available
- A semi – elliptical profile
- High capacity – ideal for large roof areas
- Pre-fitted gutter seal retaining clip system for fast user friendly installation
- The high flow rate could result in less outlets and reduced drainage runs
- Both 68mm and 80mm round downpipes can be connected to the gutter system
- For an improved aesthetic gutter line when viewed from below, use RKN2 top hung bracket.
For more information on FloPlast Rainwater Systems including gutters and fittings, please click here.