● Provides an efficient means of waste water drainage and foul discharge from appliances.
● Manufactured in PVC-U to give a strong and durable product, lightweight and easy to work with and suitable for high temperature waste discharge.
● Fittings have an aesthetic modern look, are compact in size yet remain within the British Standard specification.
● Push-Fit joint through an innovatively designed seal and snap cap system.
● Comprehensive range of fittings to suit most installations and which integrate with all FloPlast Above and Below Ground Drainage Systems.
BS EN 1329 – Plastics piping systems for soil and waste discharge (low and high temperature) within the building structure. Unplasticized poly(vinyl chloride) (PVC-U). Specifications for pipes, fittings and the system.
BS EN 1453 – Plastics piping systems with structured-wall pipes for soil and waste discharge (low and high temperature) inside buildings. Unplasticized poly(vinyl chloride) (PVC-U). Specifications for pipes and the system.
BS 4514 – Unplasticized PVC soil and ventilating pipes of 82.4 mm minimum mean outside diameter, and fittings and accessories of 82.4 mm and of other sizes.
BS EN 681-1: 1996 – Elastomeric seals. Material requirements for pipe joint seals used in water and drainage applications. Part 1 vulcanised rubber
BS EN 1366-3: 2009 – Fire resistant tests on service installations – Penetration seals (Fire Collars).