FloPlast offer a range of Fascia Boards for use in both new build work, total replacement or refurbishment by covering existing timber. The range of fascia profiles comprise:
● A traditional 9mm Universal Board which requires a backing board.
● An Ogee Fascia Board which offers an attractively designed alternative to the Universal Board.
● An 18mm Mammoth Board which does not require a backing board to support it, because of its rigid linear strength, and thickness.
This makes it extremely suitable for total replacement and new build applications when it is fixed directly to the rafter ends.
● Ogee Mammoth Board which again offers the attractive alternative to the plain mammoth board.
● A 9mm Hockey Board that can be used as an internal window board or with a backing board as a fascia system.
● A 16mm Mammoth Bullnose Board that offers the option for direct to wall fascias (i.e. no soffit , garages etc…), or can be used as a gutter board with open eaves detail.
BS7619 – Extruded cellular unplasticized PVC (PVC-UE) profiles.
The Roofline systems have been assessed and achieved BBA Agrément Certification 00/3771
Fire Behaviour / Performance
Certificate Number 3771 – when tested in accordance with BS 476-7 the multi-purpose board achieved a Class 2Y surface spread of flame rating; all other boards are expected to be similar, except the hollow soffit which achieved a Class 1Y rating.
The Renolit foil applied to FloPlast’s cladding, boards or hollow soffit systems has been tested and achieved the following fire rating:
When tested in accordance with DIN4012-B2 and DIN EN ISO13501-1, the requirements according to RAL-GZ716/1 Section I Part 7 are fully met.
All base products retaining the already published fire ratings.