● The FloPlast Air Admittance Valves are designed to allow the free entry of air into the sanitary pipework system without the escape of foul gasses into the building.
● When installed into sanitary pipework systems conforming to BS EN 12056:2000, the FloPlast Air Admittance Valve not only prevents the loss of water from trap seals due to induced siphonage but also has the added advantage of providing an early warning indicator to a potential drainage blockage.
● The AF110 Push-Fit Air Admittance Valve may also be used as a secondary rodding point to remove such blockages.
● All Valves should be stored in an upright position.
● Approved Document H of the Building Regulations only permits Air Admittance Valves that conform to BS EN 12380.
● Saves the need to penetrate the outer roof shell, giving more aesthetic rooflines.
FloPlast Air Admittance Valves are kitemark licensed in accordance with BS EN 12380:2002 licence number KM 512474.
Product is A1 approved in accordance with BS EN 12380 – it can be installed below the flood level of connected appliances.
Tested and approved for use in installations varying between -20° & +60°c (no insulation required).
CE marked to level 4, attestation of conformity in accordance with BS EN 12380. (The AV32/AV40/AV50 is not CE marked under the Construction Products Regulations 2011).
BS 12380 – Air admittance valves for drainage systems. Requirements, test methods and evaluation of conformity.
BS EN 681 – Elastomeric seals. Material requirements for pipe joint seals used in water and drainage applications. Thermoplastic elastomers.